Friday, May 1, 2015

one hundred twenty one

Sucks to be me today. Here is a portion of the baking for the scout auction tomorrow. For some reason I just cannot say no to Eddie Barillas! Maybe next year.

Later that evening we went to Endurocross with Kevin and Robin. Kevin got us tickets. Not only that but we had a suite all to ourselves. It sure is fun living high on the hog!

Oh, just chillin in our suite with popcorn and loafy chairs!

Upside down (I can totally do this).

By the end of today I felt like I had done my own version of endurocross. We got home at midnight and to say that I was exhausted was the understatement of the world. These endurocross riders should spend a day at my house. They would think their endurotrack was a piece of cake (no pun intended ).

No comments:

Post a Comment