Yay! The DWMS Spring Concert is finally here! It was at UNLV Artemus Ham Concert Hall so the sound was amazing! I seriously cannot believe how good the beginning girls choir sounded. They sounded all professional and such.
Del Webb really has the most amazing choir program.
I love that I am seated in the middle of 1500 people and Taylor can still spot me and smile for me!
Look at all these cute little singers from the Serene Ward! I'm sure singing all those primary songs are the reason they have such beautiful voices.
Standing in front of Grandma's house after the concert
Jacki and Bailey both had soccer games today as well. After the games were over Jacki's team had their end of season party. The weather was kind of cloudy so it was nice to go sit by the pool and chillax after an insane day.
And here is Taylor jumping in the pool (of course with a little kid in tow). This little girl was glued to her throughout the whole party.
Here Jacki is receiving the award for Most Improved Offensive Player. Of course the coach mentioned how pleased he was for "her new found aggression".
Coach Phil said some very nice things about Jacki and how much she contributed to the team. This was a great team. We'll for sure be back next season.
No comments:
Post a Comment