Happy Mother's Day!! Today was a lovely day. I woke up to breakfast in bed complete with Crystal Light, bran cereal and a cutie (a small orange...not to be confused with Pace and Jack).
The two small cups on the right are bath bombs that Jacki made for me in school. They smelled sooooo good! I enjoyed a bath immediately after my breakfast.
After church I came home and the girls were whipping up dinner by themselves. We had twice baked potatoes, mutton and the most beeeeeutiful cake I've ever seen!
Check it out!! No one can imagine my happiness of consuming a cake that I did not have to bake/decorate myself. True bliss! Clearly they have taken my saying of "presentation is everything" very seriously.
A present from Jacki....
Taylor made this necklace for me in church today. I can't even believe how gorgeous it is!! She selected and strung those beads herself!
Cards made in Primary NEVER disappoint. Ever.
Jade is the master of holidays. Talk about never disappointing... he always takes such good care of me. He got me these flowers because yellow is my most favorite color. I know he secretly wanted to represent CHS Redmen as well. Thank you Jake.
Bailey wrote me the best letter. I LOVE notes and letters from my team more than anything!
Oh Pace. Poor Pace needed a little help this year. Soooo I helped a brotha out. Perhaps my training will help out his wife someday but I'm having my doubts. However, he tucks me in every night whether I'm in my bed or on the couch watching TV, so honestly I couldn't care less about a card. I'll still keep up the training though.
No comments:
Post a Comment