For FHE we had an Indian leg wrestling competition. Below is exhibit A of Bailey cheating because I was too busy kicking her butt!
Pace annihilated me on the right leg. Not to worry though, we leg wrestled on the left leg and I beat him 3 times in a row!!
I had a LOT of pictures of him flipping me when we wrestled on our right legs. However, I chose to post the pictures of me beating him on our left leg wrestle. Why, you ask? Because I am the writer of this journal and I'll always make myself look swag.
Here is the pre-wrestle position... SO INTENSE! Oh and there is Jacki on the couch with her puke bowl. I will be making pancakes in that exact same bowl tomorrow morning... just sayin.
Pace and Dad squaring off...
Jade challenged me to a wrestle but I know better than to subject myself to such a thing.
No comments:
Post a Comment