Wedding Day!! Chance and Lauren were married on this rainy morning in the St. George Temple. Jade and I were married in the same temple and in the exact same room as Chance was this morning... oh the memories!
Here are some cousins at the temple!
Jeff and MaryAnn. MaryAnn's new haircut is SOOOO cute!
Here's the happy couple. Chance you're looking a bit strained....
Thank goodness I had the Thomson team helping me set up my wedding cake display!!
And it is finished. Phew!!! It turned out lovely despite my nervous breakdown.
Check out that view!!! It really didn't matter what my cakes looked like. Anything would have looked good in this setting with that view. I should have just set out a plate of Twinkies and Ding Dongs.
The gigantic backyard where the reception was held overlooked all of St. George. It was pretty much the perfect picture taking place. Hence the picture overload.
I spy with my little eye the St. George Temple in the background.
Oh PayPay... you're so very handsome!
There was a pond in the back yard (along with putting greens, basketball court, etc.) where the girls caught the cutest little tiny frogs!!! I can't stand how cute he is! He started getting lethargic though so Bailey had to run him (like an ambulance) back to his home in the pond where he quickly came back to life (double phew).

No comments:
Post a Comment