Tuesday, May 19, 2015

one hundred thirty nine

 What is the silver lining to being home from school sick??? 

Having your sister home sick too!! These two had a lovely day together even though they didn't feel very good. Taylor is super congested and Jacki's cheeks were sweet.

Earlier today I had a doctor's appointment. Jade met us in the parking lot so he could sit with Jack while I had my ultrasound. He brought a "puke box" from the office...in case her breakfast wanted out. 


We all played a game of Sorry. This picture explains the result of said game. 
Perhaps I should go over the "how to sit like a lady" rule with my little ladies...



1 comment:

  1. Excellent documentation of real life for Team Thomson! I hope everyone is feeling better soon. Jake is one smart cookie with the barf box! I need one in every room of my house lately.

    ReplyDelete