Friday, May 22, 2015

one hundred forty two

Field Day!!! This is the biggest day of the year for my elementary peeps. This year Jacki is my only peep left in elementary school. This is the first time in 10 years that I don't have multiple kids participating! I'm usually running around like a mad woman, from event to event, trying not to miss anything. Jack was all excited saying, "This year I have my own personal watcher!" 

Here she is with Mr. T, the P.E. teacher. He has been a favorite teacher of all my team ever since Pace went to school here. 

Jacki and her good friend William Grubbs

She took first place in the jumping contest. The Thomson children are champion jumpers. Mr. T always signs up anyone with the last name of Thomson for jumping events. It was about 100 m long and she beat the 2nd place jumper by 50 m!! It was awesome!

Mr. and Mrs. Smith... her speech teacher and her GATE teacher.

Here is Jacki and her own personal "watcher"!!!

Pulling a tire faster, and with more skill, than anyone has ever pulled a tire in the history of the universe. 

I have no clue what this event is called but she rocked it (whatever it is). 

No comments:

Post a Comment