We're in Cedar this weekend for WORCS race #8. It's Pace's very first race!!! It is just practice day today. They are getting a feel for the track and getting the bikes tuned up. Pace is wiping away a tear of joy here because he is so happy that he cut his hair and his helmet now fits!
Someone is always happy to be racing! You'll notice it is the only time he actually smiles for the camera without a threat from me.
Team Mom
Here is Pace's day plater complete with mud splatters and all.
The day wouldn't be complete without Bailey taking my camera and her and Jacki hiking out to take hundreds of pictures of themselves.
Bailey learned in her photography class how to adjust the aperture and other such settings that I have no clue about. Check out the cool lighting though!
Featuring Jack-a-Lack
I LOVE this picture of the sky and clouds!!! LOVE.
I dig this Tumblr picture as well...
Here's Pace, Jordan and Jeff contemplating motorcycle life issues
AND Taylor who is so excited she can't even stay awake!
We're back to Grandma and Grandpa's house to evaluate the tear offs for the 875 pairs of goggles that they own between the two of them. Swapping out lens' and other goggle related science is happening in this picture. Trust me when I say that it IS a science.
No comments:
Post a Comment