Saturday, May 7, 2016

day one hundred twenty eight

Today was mayhem and I mean MAYHEM. We have to accomplish today... prom hike for Pace, concert for Taylor, camp certification for Bailey, volleyball game for Taylor, soccer game for Jacki, and prom tonight. Did I mention Jade is out of town at a WORCS race? Well let me mention it then. Great balls of fire. Ok, here is my prime seat at Artemus Ham Hall listening to Taylor's choir perform. They sound good in the gym at Del Webb but to listen to them with the acoustics of this amazing venue was off the charts. I cannot believe they are a middle school choir!

Taylor and Livy after the concert.

Here is me and my little twin. I would pay a lot of money to trade eyes with her. I love her eyes.

Serene ward concert choir representation!

As soon as we were done at UNLV we hustled on over to Taylor's volleyball game. She is getting really good and is getting her serves over the net. Of course she left her shoes home so she currently has on the coaches shoes while the coach sits on the bench in her socks!

In between the volleyball game and this next picture Jacki had a soccer game that I missed, so sorry Jack no pictures of your soccer skills today. Here Bailey, Taylor, Jacki and Johnny are all paying homage to Pace who is looking particularly handsome in his prom attire. He is actually going to the prom and not playing cards tonight.

On his way to Bryenna's house to pick her up!

Pace brought Bryenna back home to wait for the other kids to show up. We practiced a few 80's poses while we waited. Pace looks so handsome and Bryenna looked so gorgeous I couldn't take it!

 Here they all decided to line up for an 80's prom pose. It looks more like choo choo train to me.

We headed up to the Healing Gardens at St. Rose for prom pictures. Here are the boys being ding bats, nothing out of the ordinary.

Cutest couple at the prom tonight. I guarantee it!

Here are all the couples lined up for the bridge shot. Oh and the gay couple in the middle... that's just Denzyl and Gage, no need to worry.

More shots by the professional photographer (me).

Looking all abstractly at some made up object in the sky

Me and my PayPay. Jade made me almost cry here at the photo shoot taunting me that I only had 2 more years left till he leaves on his mission.

It got a little rainy so my ever gentleman Pace walked her out with an umbrella.

When we rolled back in the subdivision after taking pictures we looked down the street and wondered what idiot parents would let their children climb all over a construction garbage dumpster. It turns out it was Bailey, Jacki and Johnny. Apparently Jade was the idiot parent!

Now they are in the dog house eating pizza. 

So Jade decided to lure Jessi over with a slice of pizza so she would go in the dog house with both Bailey and Johnny. Let me be the first to tell you there isn't enough room in there for them all. Hence why Jade did that I suppose.

I got a fire pit for the night to light up in my new swag backyard. Here is Jade in his natural habitat being a pyro. Ask him one day about starting Yosemite National Park on fire when he was younger.

We had to make a prom feast of course for them to eat

They stayed awake playing cards, sitting by the fire and laughing till about 1:30 in the morning. I, as the dutiful chaperone, was sound asleep. Chaperoning past 10:00 p.m.... ain't nobody got time for that.

And last but certainly not least here is our very own Eli Tomac! Here he is airborne and looking so fabulous! WORCS series round 7.

No comments:

Post a Comment