Today is ziplining day!! Been looking forward to this the entire week! She is all buckled and ready to go.
I got to zipline too! This zipline was sooooo long and so much fun. I wasn't allowed to hang upside down though... BOO!
We had to travel up on this rope thing to the platform. It was by far the hardest part of the zipline. It was all wobbly and shaky.
There she goes... almost there!
Here is Jacki and Mr. Gillmore the assistant principal at Bass. I was worried at first about my fellow chaperones but they ended up to be so much fun!
Goodbye Astrocamp! On the bus now heading to the Griffith Observatory in L.A. Time for me to serve my official duties as napping shoulder again.
Here we are! This place was beyond interesting. Everything we've ever wanted to know about our solar system was in here. We saw a movie at an omnimax theater about the Aurora Borealis. It was so cool!
Jacki next to her dear friend the moon.
By the way.... this evening I received a phone call from my very own daughter Bailey Thomson that she made the LHS varsity dance team!!! WOOOO HOOOO!!!! So proud of her!
No comments:
Post a Comment