Today is the day before the prom and so all the guys got into their tuxes and suits..... to play cards. I realize this makes no sense at all but hey I'm just here to document.
Here they all are all dressed up and ready..... to play Go-Fish!
Also, La Lou and Ambri came tonight so that Ambri could take a test in the morning for some reason or another. Anyways, in preparation for the above mentioned prom La and I had to make a late night run to Wal-Mart to get supplies. I hate going to the store but it was much more interesting with La. She's looking mighty fine in her Corona outfit!
Oh and here is my new pillow. When I went to Cedar for lambing I may or may not have taken my mom's pillow home with me. La and I had a nice cozy little nap on it. Mom if you're reading this don't be alarmed... I'll get a new one by the time you get home, probably.
No comments:
Post a Comment