Tuesday, May 24, 2016

day one hundred forty five

Field Day 2016!!! Here is the last field day that I will ever attend. This whole year with all the "lasts" at elementary school is traumatizing me. I need Xanax. 

Here she is in the jump rope contest. She got 3rd in this event. I, however, got 1st place in the cool hair picture taking department.

Mr. Smith, Jacki and Mrs. Clark. Oh how I will miss some of these teachers!

Here is one of Jacki's specialty events. She went so long with another couple of girls in the hula hoop contest that they had to add hula hoops to end the contest. She got 2nd in this event. Her and another girl went forever!

I love my little field day contestant. This is right after she smoked everyone in the one legged race. She literally won this event by half the field! It is a Thomson specialty.

We always have a tradition that we go to lunch on field day but this year they celebrated the Great American Award recipients with a special lunch. They bought them Canes and had a very special lunch for them on the stage in the cafeteria.

Field day plus Great American lunch equals one very perfect day!

No comments:

Post a Comment