Saturday, February 27, 2016

day fifty eight

WORCS race #3!! The race was in town at the South Point which makes it pretty convenient since we live 1 mile away. The track, however, was really small and tight. Jerry broke 7 ribs on this course right before Jade raced. Needless to say I was a little worried.

Here is Jade's 40-C line. Right after the start, of course, is a tight turn. It is like a cluster at the very beginning. See Jade? He's 2nd over from the right. I did notice that he was the very cutest rider there.

There he is right before the starting gun goes off. That rider right next to him (in the blue) seems to be giving me a dirty look. I can't see through his goggles but I'm feeling it. Perhaps he was admiring how cute my hair was. Ya, that is probably it.

Here is the sand pit section. This is the most difficult part. People everywhere were wrecking in here.

K.Sue was in town with Cyle to escape the Park City freeze for a week. She stopped by to see Jade race. We were such good cheerleaders!

Here is the whole cheer section! Bailey was in Reno cheering for state basketball. It seems like we are always one person short as these races.

I thought this was funny. Since South Point hosts any and all horse related events they have really nice stalls on their grounds. They rented them out for the motorcycles to be in during the race. I don't know why but I found it amusing to walk down and look in the stalls to see motorcycles. At least you don't have to give them any hay.

Look who we ran into! I took like a hundred pictures of these two trying to get one of Max with his eyes open. This is as close as I got!

Outside the photo booth is where I found these two ding dongs

Here is a whole gaggle of Thomsons. Pace, Jeff, Jade, Jordan and Jason. They are a bunch of cup checking freaks of nature. You can just tell by the looks on their faces.

No comments:

Post a Comment