Saturday, February 13, 2016

day forty four

Cheerleading competition day! Here we are at UNLV watching LHS compete.

I captured a picture of Bailey doing her deep breathing right before they went on. She was so nervous!

I can honestly say that this is the best I've ever seen them perform. They nailed it!

Here they all are! It is so funny to me how if someone shows up with a camera they all assemble perfectly posed for a picture in less than 2.1 seconds. It's a talent I feel they have. I wish everyone would do this for me when I am trying to take a picture.



Grandma came with us to watch Bailey, and also Savannah (who was competing in the dance division). I made them all pose in front of the rodeo mural to make the picture extra fabulous.

We stayed at Grandma and Grandpa's house for a bit after the competition. I think Jacki is getting too big for Grandpa's lap??

No comments:

Post a Comment