Well today was pretty much an excellent day. Grandpa came to Vegas to give Pace his patriarchal blessing. To say that it was incredible would be the understatement of the year. The spirit was so strong. To get a patriarchal blessing is pretty amazing in and of itself but to have your grandpa give you the blessing was beyond amazing.
The only (and I mean only) bad part of the day is that I left my camera in Utah. Grandma brought it back to me but the battery was dead so we had to take pictures on my phone. The pictures aren't the best clarity but I don't think anyone here will ever forget this day.
If I could have been a fly on the wall....I can only imagine the amazing experience this was. I LOVE the pictures so much. There is a reverence and love that is almost tangible. No fancy camera needed for these. PS Pay Pay is rockin' the bow tie look!
ReplyDelete