Saturday, February 6, 2016

day thirty seven

Jade loves the boy Jack. Jack even has on the motorcycle pajamas that Jade bought Pace, that then Bailey, Taylor, Jacki and now Jack is wearing. I'd say those pajamas have served us well.

Bailey went outside and got some amazin action shots for her photography class. I love that she takes such fabulous pictures. They are always a welcome addition to my picture-a-day journal! Thanks Boo!

Today was so beautiful that we had to play outside all day. It was 72 degrees and sunny so we rode the motorcycles up and down the street for a while and then headed to the park.


Oh how I love those golden lions that shame, I mean guard, Tawny Buck Ct.



 




After we played outside all day Jade, Michael, Sundi and I headed out to dinner. What a lovely day it turned out to be!

No comments:

Post a Comment