Friday, January 1, 2016

day one

Happy 2016! A new year, a new day, a new adventure with the family! These guys woke up delirious from their late night partying the night before.

We proclaimed New Years Day to be snow day. Off to Grandpa's farm we went. It is the greatest place to sled. 

I'm using my new lens..... I love it so much I want to marry it!

I forced everyone to take a picture... can you tell the sun is in all of our eyes?





Taylor sporting her brand new tuke she got for Christmas

Pace tearing it up on the Jade's sled.

Bailey and Taylor taking a spin on Grandpa's 4-wheeler

Goals




Is it time yet for macaroni and tomatoes?


Our new hog worked pretty slick in the field of snow!

Me and my Pa....

Nothing. Better. Than. Cousins.


 Here is the aftermath of when we all go back to Grandma's house...

Sledding can make one very tired!

Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz........


What a perfect day!

1 comment:

  1. Can I get in on this new lens marriage? It takes a.maz.ing pictures! I'll add that to my list haha-sorry Mick! What an awesome start to your year. So fun!

    ReplyDelete