Wednesday, January 20, 2016

day twenty

We had the missionaries over for dinner tonight. We have a couple of really great missionaries in the ward right now. Van Slyke and Alvarez are awesome!
 
We followed dinner with none other than a wrestling match! Sometimes I think my house is a gymnasium. They wrestled and we laughed and laughed. It was great entertainment. Van Slyke used to wrestle and so he taught the boys a few tricks.  

Here is Johnny getting schooled by Van Slyke.

And although Pace made an impressive effort he too got schooled! I really think he should wrestle in high school. He'd be fabulous.

And now we get to my favorite picture of the night... Pace and Johnny were wrestling and Bailey stuck her grubby foot in Johnny's face. He was so disgusted he got distracted and lost the match. Look at his face. I think he just dry heaved!

No comments:

Post a Comment