Guess what this is? PACE DRIVING HIMSELF AND BAILEY TO SCHOOL!!! I realize this only saves me approximately 7 minutes of driving them in the morning but for some reason it is the most wonderful thing in the world! I wanted to go back in and celebrate with a big fat nap on the couch but I was far to excited and couldn't relax properly. Folks, this here is the beginning of a whole new life for me. As traumatized as I am that he is 16 years old, the fact that he can run errands and pick up kids for me takes the sting out of it for sure.
Also, Jacki is performing at the LHS basketball game tonight! She learned a routine at the "Little Patriots" clinic last Saturday. She practiced the dance all week and might I say she has it down perfect!! We are leaving tonight for the YW ski trip and I'm going to miss her performance (I just shed a tear). I have no doubts she'll nail it though!
The angles, the smile, the bow....perfection!
Meanwhile... back in St. George we are having dinner and getting ready for a devotional with the YM/YW. Crazy busy day.
Speaking of the devotional... Pace had an amazing spiritual experience during the devotional, and by spiritual experience I mean R.E.M.
Your life just got a whole lot easier with Pay Pay's driving skills! Jacki looks adorable! And..I love how Pay Pay proceeds to fall asleep whenever he hits the couch and things get semi mellow.
ReplyDelete