We made it to Brian Head! The weather was beautiful for a ski day. Here is Taylor and Raquel looking so cool with their snow boards!
Pace and the squad waiting to get on the lift....
PayPay having a little shut eye before he has to shred it down the mountain.
One trip down the mountain and Johnny decided it was time to take a snowboard class so he found Taylor and they headed to snow school!
Here is Johnny legitimately having a nap on the snow waiting for class to start.
Time for lunch!
It's funny how the only time I saw Pace the entire day was conveniently when it was time for me to buy him some lunch.
A great day with even greater friends!
Me and my little twin. See that snowmobile suit Taylor has on? It was Jade's when he was young. I'd say we're getting our money's worth out of it!
Reunited after a long day of shredding!!! So happy to see each other!
Me and my boy.
How fun that most of your family was at the YM/YW ski trip. Coolest thing ever. I miss our ward and all those faces.
ReplyDelete