Thursday, September 24, 2015

two hundred sixty seven

Toni finally turned 40! I performed a special rendition of Kenny Rogers "The Gambler" for her while she got a pedicure. Nothing makes me happier than making up a rude song and singing it in public to humiliate one of my friends!

Soup and salad after the pedicures with our new cute toes!

These three have come to so many of Pace's games. What a fabulous supportive family we have! Of course Grandpa Jeff yells insults at the refs the entire game and I'm pretty sure he's going to get us in a fight someday. Hopefully I'll be out of my leg brace when that day comes. 

Much like my children it is impossible for Jade to be normal in a picture...

 There's my boy! #56 down in his perfect stance!


Heading out onto the field...




After the games they gather up and do the Haka. It really is the coolest thing to watch. I've never seen another school do it. I guess it's a Liberty thing.


This is Sam. She is Pace's friend from Del Webb Middle School. They've been friends since 6th grade. She goes to Coronado but came to watch my PayPay play. I can't stand how cute his face it!

No comments:

Post a Comment