Friday, September 11, 2015

two hundred fifty four

Taylor and her cute friends decided they wanted to roam around Towns Square for Taylor's birthday. They had so much fun and were just tooooooo cute!  

They decided to spell out LOVE on the bridge. They are clearly a human alphabet!

We got a wheelchair since I am the slowest person on the planet and it would have taken me 5 years to walk around Towns Square. Here is Jade taking a little break while I shop, playing on his phone with his new bling glasses. He was so cute with Taylor and her friends that I forgave him for popping wheelies while I was in the wheelchair while launching me off curbs.

Nothing like a little FroYo to make a girl happy!

Taylor and Faith

How cute is this owl shirt?? Pretty dang cute.

Ashlyn, Taylor, Natalie, and Faith

Taylor and Natalie (otherwise known as Nataluh)

Cute, Cute, Cute little group of friends. Taylor had a blast and the night was a total success. They shopped, ate, watched a movie, snacked, and just had a great time!





No comments:

Post a Comment