Friday, July 24, 2015

two hundred five

Happy 24th of July!!
For those of you reading my book that aren't from Utah, this is a VERY important holiday! Today we got to go camping with the Pace family! We had entirely too much fun. Michael (our camp director) brought up a flag so we had flag ceremony first thing in the morning. We went to the same place that I spent at girls camp (100 years ago when I was in YW). Many a memory... 


Here are some of the cousins that I found just hanging around. I LOVE that they are all such good friends. It's ALL about family. 

Bailey found a tree to desecrate...

Michael had put a zipline put in for his scouts (who came here earlier in the summer). The kids literally spent hours going down this thing. They invented a million different ways to sail through the trees. 

Pace also spent a million hours on his (our) 125. It's hard to ride this in the mountains. I promptly laid it down within 3 minutes of getting on it. I'm going to need more practice.

The weather was perfect. The high was in the 70's. It can't even get any better than that!

Here's Taylor trying her hand at the zipline. She also spent a majority of her time with her little cousins by her side. She is the greatest babysitter ever. All her aunts love it when she's anywhere around! They get to take a break.

 Not only is it the 24th but it's also Sundi's birthday! Happy Birthday Jack (I mean Sundi). 




No comments:

Post a Comment