Saturday, July 4, 2015

one hundred eighty five

Happy 4th of July!! We loaded 11 people into the excursion to go up the mountain for the day.

Kanarra mountain is 100% my happy place.

See what I mean?


We went on a little walk. Here is my mom still in her apron!

The grass on the mountain is as high as an elephant's eye. Those sheep are so lucky!

Check out this brand spanking new kitchen!!! I can't get over how perfect it is. 

T minus 1 hour till dutch oven mutton. My dad is hands down the most superior dutch ovener on the planet.

Matching shirts to celebrate the 4th!

 Cousins, cousins, cousins. Never enough cousin time!


 I LOVE my Pa.

The green gate of course!

Pace and Bailey looking so very happy!

Jack in the box! They seriously played this game for hours.

Then they ALL joined in the game. Pace is of course representing illuminati. Representation is vital.

Look how beautiful the clouds are... and how beautiful my husband is! Oh and look how round my face is! My fat grafting is looking gooooooooood!

1 comment:

  1. 4th of July perfection! Your pictures are fabulous!

    ReplyDelete