The girls loved zip lining! Boo did a different trick every time she went on it.
Running back the rope to President Jenkins.
Taylor was all smiles on this thing. Again, no hesitation...she just went for it!
Taylor Ann upside down!
We went on a little hike, and by little I mean straight up the mountain. What a beautiful view was awaiting us at the top though!
The turn around pose...
We found a cool gate so of course I made them all stop and pose on it. They are so cute I can't help myself!
So adorbs!
More zip lining photo ops!
I seriously love all these girls. I have the best calling in the ward. I love being in Y.W. What a fun year we had at camp!
I'm so glad you were there and that you're in YW! Our girls are the luckiest ever. I want to go to CAMP! Thanks for all the fabulous pictures and of course, slideshow.
ReplyDelete