Wednesday, July 8, 2015

one hundred eighty nine

HAPPY BIRTHDAY BAILEY!! She's 14 now! Bailey and Bryenna both had a birthday today at Girls Camp. 

Here they are blowing out their birthday candles on their birthday brownie.

Taylor got to rappel this morning. She didn't even hesitate for a minute. She stepped off that cliff and went right on down like she'd done it a million times. Very impressive!

Here she is right before she went down. I kept yelling at her from the other side trying my best to annoy her. Judging from her face I'd say that I was successful. 

These 4 lunatics braided all their hair together!! They then proceeded to walk around camp (all combined). It was hysterical! Who comes up with these ideas??

1 comment:

  1. These are some awesome highlights. I know I would have been all over that braided together craziness when I was their age...& I'm so impressed Taylor was such a rockstar rappeller. Happy Birthday Bailey!!! When is the celebration???

    ReplyDelete