Friday, October 16, 2015

two hundred eighty nine

The homecoming assembly was today so of course Kathryn and I snuck in to watch! The cheerleaders did their routine and it was fabulous! Afterwards we assembled some of our peeps for a group picture.

Bailey is a base and look how high they threw G. It's so fun to watch!

This is me trying to stand like Bailey. First of all, I can't bend that far or I will face plant. Second, I don't have the facial expression down. Third, Pace thought he was too cool to even try. Fouth, I AM TOO COOL!!!!

The cheerleaders got these cool homecoming jerseys to wear to the game. I was of course complaining that I had to pay for yet another cheer item but just look how awesome they turned out! I loved them!

A truckload full of hooligans

Taylor invited her friend Sasha to go with us to the game. They had so much fun together!



No comments:

Post a Comment