Here is a RARE occasion... we let Pace's friends sleep over last night. This is the Sunday morning waffles, strawberries and whip cream breakfast. Now I have to hustle and get them all home so we can all get ready for church!
Today was Young Women in Excellence day. I was so busy setting up and decorating that I didn't get any pictures of anything! This is a huge fail since it took me an entire week of baking and crafting. Just take my word for it... it was totally cute! I did a vintage sewing theme and borrowed an entire box of old patterns from Shawna Mitchell. It was my favorite part. Fortunately I took a picture of them to text to her so at least I have one decoration picture.
My team (who I love) stayed after church to set up with me. I didn't get a picture of them either but luckily Jade fashioned a headband out of my fabric scraps so at least I got a quick picture of these two.

No comments:
Post a Comment