Saturday, August 1, 2015

two hundred thirteen

Bailey's birthday party was today since we were at "Grill's Camp" on July 8th. We went to Grandma's house to swim. Since we were pressed for time she opened her presents on the way there. Abs took the pictures for me since I'm a responsible driver. 

She was pretty pleased with all her gifts. She got clothes, a smash book and gift cards. 

All the party guests lined up for the obligatory party picture! Bailey really does have some fabulous friends.

And the high school musical shot!

Here are the non-swimming party guests. 

You can't see Jade's arm in the picture but it is most definitely pushing Abs in the pool!

Taylor Ann posing ever so lovely for the camera

Having some root beer floats instead of birthday cake this year. Score!!

To cool for school. FoSho.

Judging from Bailey and Taylor's position... Cade is about 2 seconds from ending up in the pool.

This is some sort of whale game. I can't remember the details... I was just instructed to take a picture. 

No comments:

Post a Comment