Today the little cheerleaders showcased their skills they learned at ABC cheer camp. They were so cute I couldn't stand it! Jacki performed so perfectly.... she's a natural! See her on the back row with a perfect "T"?
I know this picture is a mess but I couldn't help but put it in. It's a picture Bailey took of Jacki doing a straddle toe touch. It was SO amazing that I had to put it in the journal, blurriness and all!

Did I mention that Lydia, Addy, and Avery came today? We did a little cousin swapping and Taylor and Addy went to Cedar to play for a few days while the rest stayed at my house. Here is a little picture of them after the "cheer recital". Abs was busy having a little nap on Bailey. Cheer coaching is exhausting. Kathryn and I should be the ones napping since cookie making is more exhausting!

Did I mention that Lydia, Addy, and Avery came today? We did a little cousin swapping and Taylor and Addy went to Cedar to play for a few days while the rest stayed at my house. Here is a little picture of them after the "cheer recital". Abs was busy having a little nap on Bailey. Cheer coaching is exhausting. Kathryn and I should be the ones napping since cookie making is more exhausting!
And here is my working boy!! Pace and Jace have been working the World Market for the past two weeks. Don't they look all professional in their white shirts and all? I love that he's working but I swear between work and football I only see him for approximately 2 minutes each day.
No comments:
Post a Comment