We decided to go to the dry lake beds again since we didn't unload the trailer from last weeks adventure. The weather was absolutely fabulous and the cousins came, which of course is even more fabulous. I decided to try my hand at taking portrait pictures while we waited for dad to go back to get our helmets (which we left home). Oh my goodness my children are cute!!!!
I decided to take some action shots of Pace. He is getting way too comfortable on his bike now. There are now TWO wheels off the ground!!!
I dig the exhaust fumes and the dust trail coming from his back tire... so cool!
And of course my lovely husband on the 450 getting some serious air.... he's totes cute on his bike! We actually left right after this shot when it occurred to him that he didn't have on his helmet!
These other people came (friends of Jamie's) that had these "Tangled" lantern things... they turned out to be pretty cool.
I was waiting for Taylor to do a big release thing when she instead put it on her head. I'm dying laughing! She informed me that she wanted to try it on as a chef hat. Oh Taylor... what would we ever do without you and your fantastic imagination?
Jade helping Bailey with her release...
.....aaaaaaand the release!
This trailer has transported motorcycles, 4-wheelers, doodle bugs, dogs, kids, etc.
These two ding bats thought they would ride like this all the way to the dry lake beds. They made it as far as Amigo (just outside the subdivision) till they had to relocate to the front of the truck.


Where do I start? This post is fabulous! I love the portraits, sorry about forgetting the helmets-DANG, action shots with exhaust?-that's taking it to a totally different level now. I also LOVE those lanterns. How fun. Looks like we better get out there together.
ReplyDelete