Monday, February 16, 2015

day forty seven

We went to the dry lake beds today with the cousins to ride. Oh my gosh we had SO much fun!! The weather was beeeeeeutiful and the company was deeeeeelightful.

Taylor Ann tearing it up!

How in the world do you get that mop in a helmet??

 Oh PayPay... I love you too!!!!

 This is the pre-ride lecture that is customary and necessary with each ride.

See that dirt on Jack's pants? She just crashed the motorcycle and because she's not a quitter she got right back on and rode! 

 Parnelli Jade.

Boo cruising on the 80

I am loving riding Jade's 450! It was so much fun! I may or may not have tipped it over while out for a spin today. I must have neglected to get the pre-ride lecture. 

 Jacki spent some serious time on the 50 today. I still see remnants of her wrecking in the silt.

Pace is getting much more comfortable on his 125. He was all over the place today. If, however, he ever pops a wheelie like his dad... I will seriously ground him for life. I hate wheelies. Two wheels on the ground Pace... two wheels on the ground. 

This 4-wheeler is what Taylor spent her day on. She did some serious laps!

Yes, Taylor... I'm still taking pictures. 

Getting ready to go out riding takes an obscene amount of work. Jade and Pace have been at it for 2 days now. 

Attempting to take a family picture, but everyone was more interested in what Jessi was doing. 

Ok, eyes up finally...

 Aaaaaannnnd.... one more for the road!

1 comment:

  1. Funnest day ever! Your pictures captured so much. Love the wheelies, dirty pants, family picture outtakes, etc. What an awesome day. I'm glad you documented all the work it takes for a few hours of fun too.

    ReplyDelete