Today was crazy hair day at school. Thomsons have dominated this event all the way through Bailey, Taylor and Jacki's elementary days. This is our very last one since Jack will be in middle school next year! Here is what we came up with...
Toni was out of town so Coco asked me to do her hair too. We decided to make them the beverage cousins. Then much to Toni's dismay I let them have some coke and rootbeer for breakfast. I mean it only makes sense!
Tonight was the cheer banquet because somehow while I blinked 10 months have passed! I can't believe the season is over, and by season I mean an entire year. Bailey received the award for most energy. Coach Thomas said, "Sometimes she even has too much energy". What?! Who knew?
Team pic
Bailey and Nicole
One more team pic. I was so dumb and left my camera home so these are all blurry and with my phone. Why can't I have a brain?
No comments:
Post a Comment