Saturday, December 19, 2015

three hundred fifty three

Jade and Pace took off and went riding this morning. The rest of us went to the ward party. Toni was out of town and T.G. was sick so this was my crew! The sun was in their eyes and they couldn't see a thing but I forced them to stand still for a photo anyways.

Photo op with my girls and Santa!

I couldn't stop laughing... Santa seriously told me to hurry up and take the picture because Johnny and Bailey were hurting his legs!!

When Jade came home of course they washed the bikes. They decided it was time to run Jessi through the wash as well.

Pace and Bailey went to a Seminary party so the rest of us went to Elder Casagranda's wedding reception. He was pretty much our favorite missionary ever. I can't believe he's married! 

No comments:

Post a Comment