Tuesday, June 30, 2015

one hundred eighty one

 Happy Birthday to ME! Jade sent me not one but two flower arrangements today! Somehow I only managed to take a picture of these :(

 Ok, I need total silence when looking at this picture... and reverence. I am SPEECHLESS right now. This is the the greatest thing that could ever happen to me. Thank you Jade!!!!!!

As I've always said... cards and drawings are my most favorite! Thank you Jack!

Thank you Taylor and Bailey!

And look what Pace lined up for me! I can't even wait for our date!

Another treasure from Jack...

Martha brought me these beautiful flowers. I love sunflowers and of course yellow is my favorite color. They look even prettier with my muumuu!


Since Bailey was going to be gone at girls camp during her birthday Martha gave Bailey her present early. She is now the proud owner of a Visa gift card to spend anywhere she wants! 

Needless to say, Bailey a.k.a. "professional shopper" was extremely happy about this!

Look what I got!!!! This is a great day... I'm now the proud owner of 2 muumuus. Toni went to Hawaii and scored me a real live legit muumuu. She didn't appreciate the old one I have that is duct taped together. Refer to the picture above... 

We went swimming at Grandma's house. Here is Abby stabbing Pace with a deadly weapon... her hair.
Today was MOST EXCELLENT.

1 comment:

  1. Score score and score! Happy bday to my long lost hermana. We will celebrate for reals soon. I have had your card forEVER! You are very well loved my friend!

    ReplyDelete