Friday, June 5, 2015

one hundred fifty six

And so begins the cleaning out of the lockers, binders, backpacks, etc. This is the greatest day of the year for me...when I can ride the house of thousands of worthless papers!!!

 Yes, all this crap, I mean valuable school material,was stuffed in that little tiny locker!

Pace, Cade and Max all went riding this morning. They went alone without a motorcycle chaperon (everyone lived). Pace, however, looks a little dazed and confused.

After they were done riding they came back here for a little french toast and a little iphone Drive Ahead game playing

While they were washing their bikes Chris (our neighbor) must have been super impressed with their skills because he pulled his Rhino right on up for a wash. He even paid them... score!

1 comment:

  1. The recycle bin at our house was jam packed on school paper go through day. I love the picts of the first annual "Church Lot" adventure.

    ReplyDelete