Today mom and I ran some errands up town. The cousins were busy playing so we got busy shopping. Grandma needed a touch-up to her hair so we stopped on by the salon. I couldn't help but post this fabulous picture!
April 1st marks the official start of Lambing Season. Here are the kids looking out at the ewes from inside the lambing shed.
Look at the horror on Bailey's face (I think we've been in the city too long).
All of my team (and Cole) looking at the sheep out the window again.
Here is the sheepwagon that my dad had fixed up. Sitting in this was about the most nostalgic thing in the world. Laurie and I used to sleep in this up on the mountain. We spent hours and hours playing in it while Grandpa was doing chores and checking on the sheep. Grandpa and Grandma Pace (Jack and Amanda) lived in here, up on Kanarra mountain, during their first year of marriage. My Grandpa used to pull it up the mountain behind a team of horses. Now we just hitch it to the truck and pull it around. I would give just about anything if this sheepwagon could talk.
Oh how I love him....
Here is the lambing shed at night. Soon it will be filled with baby lambs. It's a crazy time of year for my dad!
Dusk at the farm is pretty amazing.
No comments:
Post a Comment