Saturday, April 4, 2015

day ninety four

We drove home from Cedar today and got busy dying our Easter eggs. The girls are hard at work decorating eggs while Dad and Pace are at the priesthood session.

Just look at these magnificent works of art!!

Jade had a beautiful Easter flower arrangement waiting for me when I got home. There is nothing quite like a fresh bouquet of flowers in the house! 

And here are the biggest whiners in the world when it comes to taking pictures. They came home from the priesthood session and I forced them to take a picture against their wishes. Deal with it because my picture taking will NEVER stop.

All the baskets are set out and ready to be filled. I sure hope the Easter Bunny comes tonight! Jacki wrote a letter to the Easter Bunny and put it in her basket. 



No comments:

Post a Comment