Friday, April 3, 2015

day ninety three

All the cousins were gone today with their other cousins (is there such a thing as other cousins?). I took full advantage of the situation by making it a picture day. I haven't taken personal pictures in forever! I just took them over to Laurie's house and cruised around her yard and then wandered over to the farm. They turned out PERFECT (if I do say so myself)!


I seriously can't think of a place anywhere with a better background than this!



I love my little dorks!






I took my mom and dad's picture for them to send in with their mission papers. I am having anxiety about this whole mission thing. I'm pretty sure I won the lottery in the parent department. I must have done something pretty cool in the pre-existence to have ended up in the Pace family.

They didn't even know I was taking this picture. They were just talking while I was "adjusting my settings". 

We had dinner after at Laurie's house. I'm going to be traumatized when Spring Break is over. This is entirely too much fun!





No comments:

Post a Comment