Saturday, March 28, 2015

day eighty seven

Kathryn called and asked if Taylor could babysit Cal and Bree. When I told Taylor it was if she had won the lottery!! This is her first official babysitting gig and she did such a great job! She set her alarm and was up first thing to get ready for them. We had a soccer game first thing so she brought them with us to play on the soccer fields.


This is actually the first time all season that I've see Bailey play. Jacki's and Bailey's games have been at the same time so far and so we have to do the "divide and conquer" routine. It was awesome watching her play!





Jacki and Cal were camped out on the grass having a staring contest. It was just too cute!!

It was 90 degrees today. Nothing compared to the usual Vegas heat but the first time it gets in the 90's after winter is pretty brutal. They were all red faced and dying of heat!

They were all smiles though after the game was over (we won)! The Audi guy wanted to take a team picture in front of the Audi car parked at the field so I snuck (butted) right in and got a picture of my own.

And we can't forget happy Jade in our picture of the day!

Tonight was the General Women's Meeting at the Stake Center (at 5:00). I fell sound asleep, woke up at 4:55 went in to frantically get the girls and found this. Fail. Oh well, I recorded it. We'll watch it for Spring Break.


After this looooong week, Jade and I decided to go get a foot massage from the Shady Asian place. Jade was sweating bullets he was so nervous about it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment